Topic: Newbie Hello

Just felt the need to say HI.  As you can tell, I consider myself a "newbie" even though I've been at this almost 3 years.  I have been using this site for quite a while and love it for new songs to learn.  I just realized it has a forum.  From what I see, there is a lot to learn here.  As Arnold says "I'll be back". Keeping It Fun, Dean

Keeping It Fun, Dean
'91 Epiphone PR350E
'11 Taylor GC3
'15 Taylor GS Mini/Mahogany

Re: Newbie Hello

Welcome Dean, it's a pretty friendly group around here. Looking forward to your presence in the forum!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Just want to say hello and welcome to ya.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Hello Dean.  Glad to have you in the forums.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Dean, this is a great forum. The friendliness doesn`t end after the first hello.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Welcome Dean,

I'm at almost 3 1/2 years. Love the Chordie machine. Keep checking in. As much as there to learn, there is just as much advice and experience for the gang.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello dean and hope you enjoy the forum,I hope Arnold will not go back too being in government,he made a bigger mess out of "kalifornia".

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hi Newbie Dean
Welcome to Chordie from the uk  smile
ark

Welcome to the forums Dean!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Welcome to Chordie, Dean! I have a guitar with your name on it...
Cheers!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

I see I'm listed as a "Junior Member".  I'm 62 year old retired engineer and haven't been "carded" in years.  Thanks for the ego boost.

Keeping It Fun, Dean
'91 Epiphone PR350E
'11 Taylor GC3
'15 Taylor GS Mini/Mahogany

Newbie Dean wrote:

I see I'm listed as a "Junior Member".  I'm 62 year old retired engineer and haven't been "carded" in years.  Thanks for the ego boost.

Your status here depends on your 'Chordie life'. No other irrelevant incarnation is recognised and the Chordie spirit will grant status depending entirely upon your contribution to it's continued wellbeing.

I hasten to add that sacrifices are no longer acccepted and in some placed have even been made illegal.

lol lol lol

Roger

PS Please accept a warm welcome to Chordie from me.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hi Dean,
Welcome to the forums,you'll love it here, looking forward to your input.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down