Topic: SUPER BOWL

Which team will win and by what score... 

for me.     New England   31

New York       20

Badeye     GO PATS      cool

one caper after another

Re: SUPER BOWL

I'm sure that one of them will score more points than the other team.  The one that does  will be the team most likely to win. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

My 10 year old asked me who I wanted to win the game, before I could answer my 8 year said he wanted the New Your Pastryots to win the Super Bowl. I tell you I never know what these kids are gonna come up with next!

This year it's easy... I go for the team with the German guy... *g*

Not very excited about it this year as it seems like we keep seeing these two teams up here alot,we need some new teams too watch. I am excited about the commercials!!.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I'm going New York based on the relative weakness of the Pats defense.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Don't have a dog in this fight. I lean toward the Giants because I dig pro quarterbacks named Manning.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

More important than the game (though I hope it's a goodun), is what's everybody eating? I've been grilling wings for the last hour or so, got some crab-stuffed shrooms and bacon wrapped scallops for closer to game time. It's a finger food kind of day!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Patriots-24  Giants-27  Doing wings, shrimp,pasta salad, and fries. Although my Steelers fell by the wayside I'll still enjoy the game and cheer every time Brady gets sacked. Go Giants ( that really hurts to say that lol)

Don't take life too seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway

10 (edited by bluejeep 2012-02-05 23:00:19)

Crab-stuffed shrooms and bacon wrappped scallops, wish I lived closer to ya so I could drop by for a sample. Sounds delicious, Topdown.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Delivery Pizza, Giants just won!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Wrong again.    Congrats Giants.   Good game tho...

badeye    cool

one caper after another

In a complete reversal of prior bowls, almost everything about the Super Bowl was kind of a letdown.  I thought the commercials were not as good as prior years, the halftime show was terrible, but the game was *fantastic.*  Complete nail biter the whole way through.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

I only saw the last half, but what a half.  Nail biter indeed.  I was a nervous wreck by the end.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Freaky halftime,the commercials not much better then regular day to day one's, close game. Hope next year I will see my team there,or any new teams would be welcome,its like watching a repeatfrom a couple of years ago and we still see the same few teams.