Topic: LOST

Lost of misplaced my guitar. Need help locating. It's a Blueridge BR70 which is a copy of a Martin D-41 but $3,500.00 cheaper. Lost somewhere in the Plain Dealing, La. area. Will negotate a small reward for it's quick return. No questions asked.

Nela

2 (edited by Guitarpix 2012-02-06 15:35:02)

Re: LOST

Sorry that happened dude.... May want to keep an eye on your local craigslist and ebay for it....   Must of been one heck of a evening!

Nevermind smile I'm a little slow this morning LOL

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Damn Nela.  How did that happen?

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

NELA wrote:

Lost of misplaced my guitar. Need help locating. It's a Blueridge BR70 which is a copy of a Martin D-41 but $3,500.00 cheaper. Lost somewhere in the Plain Dealing, La. area. Will negotate a small reward for it's quick return. No questions asked.

Nela

I have a reciept you outlaw!!! Where in the world have you been anyway? I thought you might have died and I missed a chance to get a half day off to be a Pall bearer.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Hey NELA.  I lost a big sack full of gold.  Let me know if you find it. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

bensonp wrote:

Damn Nela.  How did that happen?

He is ribbing me.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Nice try Nela lol

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I thought it odd that someone could misplace a guitar. I'd be happy to be a pall bearer with you.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Ha ha ha!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.