Re: Anyone around my age?

hey! im 15

what kind of music do you like?

hey im 14 and ive been playing for about 2 years. any questions post em to me. Ido not have my own email address yet but i will soon and when i do i will post it for any questions

gtrgirl555 wrote:

hey! im 15

what kind of music do you like?

I'm mostly into blues and classic rock but I like most metal and punk too.

What do you like?

"You have to get over the love of power, and enjoy the power of love, in order to know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix.

well i like classic rock, but im more into punk and metal... what bands do you like?

Under the punk/metal banner, I like Pantera, Staind, Buckcherry, Hedley, Billy Talent, Metallica, Megadeth, Atreyu, Black Label Society, Black Sabbath, and a bunch more that I can't remember right now.

"You have to get over the love of power, and enjoy the power of love, in order to know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix.

awesome!!!! do you know my chemical romance and avenged senvefold? they rock! i saw a billy talent concert and i absolutely loved it

Yeah, I know both those groups. A7X kills it, just wicked guitar work. My Chemical Romance is a group I just started getting into, and I'm not sorry I did

-Jimi Hendrix.

hey this is me ....i am 14 also..... cool

it takes one to know one. roll

jessica<3

SGinCYQX wrote:

Yeah, I know both those groups. A7X kills it, just wicked guitar work. My Chemical Romance is a group I just started getting into, and I'm not sorry I did

hey you have awesome taste lol

gtrgirl555 wrote:
SGinCYQX wrote:

Haha you too wink

-Jimi Hendrix.

Hi there,

I'm 13, and have no one to talk to about guitar. smile Chordie's great, you'll enjoy it.

Will

PS: Do you believe in ghosts?

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

SGinCYQX wrote:
gtrgirl555 wrote:
SGinCYQX wrote:

Haha you too wink

awesome! do you know the wicked end by A7X????

im 15 and ive been playing for 2 years. i love playing and i have found my passion with heavy metal. i can honestly say that the music industry is where i want to spend the rest of my life.

have fun playin, rock on!!

Have you ever thought of a world with no hypothetical situations??

gtrgirl555 wrote:
SGinCYQX wrote:
gtrgirl555 wrote:

Haha you too wink

Look a the Funky boxes!!!!!!!!!!!1
cool danspr

Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel
Jimi Hendrix
cool danspr

gtrgirl555 wrote:
SGinCYQX wrote:
gtrgirl555 wrote:

Haha you too wink

Yes, I love that song:)

-Jimi Hendrix.

SGinCYQX wrote:
gtrgirl555 wrote:
SGinCYQX wrote:

Haha you too wink

Yes, I love that song:)

its sounds so cool, the solo kicks ass

hey peeps im 14 nd i no im abit late (but i just signed up 2day) but i just wanna say im i love with my chemical romance! i just bought tix to their show in mebourne australia!!! man i love them    aniways is there any chicks on here besides me coz it just seems lyk ur all guys! no offence to anyone! x amy

" Live Freaky! Die Freaky! "
                                         Billie Joe Armstong

YAY! GO MCR!!!! LOL

hey im 14, i've been coming to look for songs but finally signed up today. i havent been playing long so im not great.

Its your life, live it

I am 51 years young, playing 26 years now, and BTW, we discuss most of the topics in public, not using email addresses posted by members, unless some things are more private. At least I use emails belonging to members for more private information. We try to share our knowledge and skills, to help, and to learn, only possible if we can read the topics.
We, the senior group, are greedy to know what the "juniors" like, what are their passions, music, guitars, and skills.
WELCOME to the friendly, open and honest chordie colony

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Im 15 and just picked a guiatr a month ago. I think im doing pretty well. if i might say so myself. ;p

Through our bleeding we are one- AFI

F.O.D- Green Day

letthemusicliveon wrote:

hey peeps im 14 nd i no im abit late (but i just signed up 2day) but i just wanna say im i love with my chemical romance! i just bought tix to their show in mebourne australia!!! man i love them    aniways is there any chicks on here besides me coz it just seems lyk ur all guys! no offence to anyone! x amy

OMG OMG OMG i luv gerard!!!!!!! I saw them live once it was the best concert EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Through our bleeding we are one- AFI

F.O.D- Green Day

Tophatsandbowties wrote:
letthemusicliveon wrote:

OMG OMG OMG i luv gerard!!!!!!! I saw them live once it was the best concert EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WENT TO THEIR CONCERT IN MAY IT WAS AWESOME!!!!

btw yeah im a girl

49 (edited by rocknidiot 2007-08-02 09:07:41)

sup im new to the thing as well im 14 and my email is rocknidiot@hotmail.com.

Danny

tongue Rockindiot tongue

In the words of Don Vito. YO! And a bunch of dirty words. I'm 13. And I've been playing guitar sence I was 10. Which was such a long time ago. Time flys when ya love music.

-Fire at will

Lets go melt some faces!!!!