Topic: RIP Scott Krier

I know that few if any know of Scott Krier,I first met him about 25 years ago he was a bass player I first came across him when he was playing in a band called "Otto Day and the Nights" I was called up on stage to jam with them and after we were friends till his untimly demise this morning around 1:30 am of a heart attack at the age of 59 he had a quadruple heart bypass operation but continued living his life as he had before not heeding his doctors instructions and it cought up on him,Scott was a wonderful musician very creative I will miss him very much this is a sad day for me and all his friends he will be missed by all his friends and family goodbye my friend.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1347496955

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: RIP Scott Krier

So sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Although I have never heard of Scott Krier he obviously lived life to the full and was not going to let a 'little thing' like a quadruple by-pass change his life, so I already like him a lot. Had he slowed down I am sure he would have not been happy. It is tragic for family and friends left behind, but he lived his life the way he wanted, making music and making people happy. Think of the music and the laughs that you no doubt shared together, I am sure that would be his wish. R.I.P

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

condolences on the loss of your friend, it's such a shame that as we get to a certain age more and more of the ones we've known and loved seem to hang up the guitar and take up the harp. he's obviously left you with some great memories, cherish them.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

To some degree it's a question of life in the years and not years in the life.  Nevertheless, it's always hard to lose a friend.  I'm sorry for your loss, Russell. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Thank you all for carring and the nice thoughts he had many friends just as I do here on Chordie in the end that is all that counts that we are rembered by them for the joy they gave.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Real sorry too here of your loss of a friend Russell,they are hard to replace and find when you get older,I know as I am 63.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Sorry for your loss Russell

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello