Topic: Davey Jones/monkees died

I was going through some of the posts here and heard on the news Davey Jones of the monkees had died,only 66 years old.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Davey Jones/monkees died

That's very sad. He had a great voice & I always enjoyed The Monkees music...

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Just saw this on the news.  I enjoyed the Monkees during the 60's.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

66 years old.  Just last week, Feb 19 he was on stage singing away at some gig in Oklahoma..  you just never know..  when your room is ready..  time to go.  RIP  Davey.

RIP Davey Jones.
The Monkees were one of my childhood must watch TV shows.
ark

Rip Davey. Always enjoyed the Monkees. They never got respect as musicians.

Joe

Damn 66 yrs old. So much for the Golden Years.
Jammin with a Norman B50 6string asc.

I too enjoyed The Monkees, in fact I did 'Daydream Believer' at a gig last Saturday. R.I.P.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

just found this post and wanted to pay my respects to Davey. i was in Egypt when i heard the news. so sad.

i do daydream believer and i'm a believer every gig, one gets em singing and the other gets em dancing.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

DO YOU DO THE THREE BAND MEDLEY,

ROCKING IN THE USA
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU AND
IM A BELIEVER 

I have heard IaB stuck in the middle and also cherri  cherri  stuck in there as well.'

It works pretty good.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

no sorry, can't say i know the other two, but stuck in the middle is one of my all timers.
i've been working on "everything i own" the bread song done in an up-tempo reggae. i love the song however it's done.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.