Topic: Ronnie Montrose Dies

One of rock and rolls best guitarist and one of my inspirations for playing passed last Saturday ( March 3) His last year was filled with battling personal demons and prostate cancer.  As one of rock and rolls great players he played with such greats as Edgar and Johnnie Winter, Sammy Hagar, and Van Morrison. He formed his own band Montrose in 1973, released several albums then continued guesting on albums with several different bands. Rock has lost a legend and he will be sorely missed.

Don't take life too seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway

Re: Ronnie Montrose Dies

Oh wow, I didn't hear about this. It was probly over shadowed by Davy Jones dying. Ronnie played with some of the best. Man, we're losing 'em one by one.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not hear about it either,thanks for letting us know,and ya we are loosing them at aspeedy pace.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

died March 3.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.