Topic: If it weren't for bad luck

Just got my Ranger back from the garage. New motor, ball joints, control arm. In short, a pile of cash. I figured that since it was running and driving so good I should splurge on a car wash. So , here I am sitting by the dumpster for my mother-in-laws rental,just minding my business and cleaning out the cab and bed when wham, a girl backs into the side of the bed caving in the rear quarter panel. Some days it just doesn't pay to get up. Luckily the damage doesn't affect the driving and she has insurance so now it's off to the body shop and get a quote. And how is everybody else's  day?

Don't take life too seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway

Re: If it weren't for bad luck

Mine is certainly a darn sight better than yours. Got a kiss from a prety girl for a offering a trivial helping hand. wink

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Yeah Roger I could use some luck like that. At least as long as the wife didn't find out. Got the quote for the repairs $887.00 Now as long as I don't have any trouble with her insurance company....

It still has the same tranny. My explorer is on the 3rd one. If it`s any consolation,the same explorer has been hit and run 4 times.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

No I replaced the tranny a couple years ago. It actually runs as good now as when I bought it about 8 years ago.  This is the first accident for it and I'm not in a big hurry to try to keep up with you JJJ.

That's life sometimes.  I know the feeling.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I thought for sure this was gonna be about one of these tunes

http://youtu.be/8AodHdQ4O_U

http://youtu.be/U5HlfXPG0HI

Sorry to hear of your troubles bswyers, give them tunes a listen to and heed the advice in your sig line - you're day is sure to improve!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Good choices Top. Sometimes you just have to laugh it off. At the very least life has been interesting. Now that I've had some time to cool off  and think about it I'm hoping that from here on out it has to get better. Maybe I had a bunch of bad karma stored up and this is just a test to see if I still have a sense of humor. Well I'm not exactly laughing but nobodies hurt,the truck can be fixed and maybe the young lady who hit me has learned to look before she goes tearing out of places backwards. On the bright side, I had just moved from in front of the area that she hit, so it could have been much worse

bswyers,thats too bad and some days you feel like you are someone going around with a target on them.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Some days you`re a statue. Some days you`re a pigeon. Somedays you`re a hydrant. Some days you`re a dog . You get the idea

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

11 (edited by dino48 2012-03-25 17:04:55)

Somedays you are Captain Crunch!!!!!!!!!!,I had that as a nickname till I was in my thirties,I have been in over 30 accidents. Only 1 that was my fault. Alot of them were on motercycles in bad weather with oil etc on the road. Glad I had a Gumby body then (bendable).

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman