Topic: Dick Clark dies

Just read Dick Clark dies at 82 of heart attack. Dick's show American Bandstand was one of my first experiences with Rock & Roll. As my parents were big country fans Dick's show was my weekly fix and introduction to many groups many of whom became legendary themselves. An icon who will be missed

Don't take life too seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway

Re: Dick Clark dies

I just posted the same news but your,s went up first,he will be missed I watched him since I was a young boy.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Dick Clark  RIP.

Joe

I hope they stuff him and drag him out every New Year's Eve like a perpetual "Weekend at Bernie's". NYE won't be the same without him.

RIP Dick - you were an American icon.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I remember living in Delaware when Bandstand was in Philadelphia and came on every day after school. A lot of my class mates went to be on the show but i never got the privilege.I would say he did a lot for Rock & Roll.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Sad. The stroke didn't sideline him so it must've been a serious heart attack to take him out. Truly an icon lost.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

How many boomers don`t remember watching bandstand?

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.