Topic: AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Came up with what I thought would be a cool arrangement for Beast Of Burden. However I did so on a plane without having my guitar in front of me. I've now spent the last 3 hours trying to teach myself a friggin' picking pattern that is too difficult for my level of ability. Boxed myself completely in a damned corner. Angry. Angry. Angry. And too stubborn to change it, of course.

end rant.

Re: AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

So get better. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Ow

That's your two options, get better or change it.  Getting better is always the way to go.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Zurf wrote:

So get better. 

- Zurf

Lol zurf you really have a dry sense of humor,got a good laugh on that one.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

You'll find no shortage of good advice, support, and sarcasm here. I love it!

Baldguitardude wrote:

Ow

Meant as encouragement not as a mean-ness.  I'm confident that there's no picking pattern you won't be able to learn given time. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

naolslager wrote:

You'll find no shortage of good advice, support, and sarcasm here. I love it!

Good one,describe,s the forum well!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman