Topic: I Did It! NO NGD!

I did it! I resisted GAS. I've had my eye out for a specific model guitar for some time. Well one appeared locally on CL last night. I sent the seller an note unwittingly securing my place at the head of the "buyer's line". I slept on it and today I called the seller and told them i would pass. I thanked her for being honorable and waiting for me to decide before she pursued other potential buyers. She didn't have to and I'd never ask a seller to do so although I do sort of expect it and I do the same thing.

Re: I Did It! NO NGD!

Good for you.  Now back to playing.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Nice going nao!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Good for you Nao!!! But rest assured, Gas WILL get you.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

nao:

Good for you, but my guess is that the GAS is still there.  Oh yeah, you may have resisted, but it's not gone.  It's trapped.  And we all know how uncomfortable trapped GAS can be.  One day, it will work its way out.

"Sooner or later, the GAS always wins." - Blade(?)

Seriously though, I personally would not want to buy a guitar that I haven't held, played and heard.  But that's just me.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.