Topic: Fingertips hurting again

Weird.  I've been playing straight through, at least a little bit per day.  But owie. 

I blame the ants.  Plus, I'm sure Roger Guppy and Russell Harding have something to do with it.  I'm not sure what yet.  Or how.  But just because there's no reason doesn't mean I can't blame them.  And the ants. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Fingertips hurting again

Maybe you've gone soft. As I read it, you have turned into a bald chick(non-dude)? That might have something to do with it. No, I'm sure of it, you said "owie" and that's the clincher. You're officially a girl. Maybe try to fight a bear or mountain lion on your next wilderness outing to help turn you back into our Zurf.

No pain, no gain....

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

change your strings. Whenever I get that feeling I switch to a fresh set of elixirs...or the electric!!!

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

Mine hurt every once in awhile after over doing it.  Just a fact of life

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Now, I was thinking that Baldguitarguy was the Dude moderator.  And he's bald.  So I couldn't say I was the bald moderator.  But I see where you're going.  So I will have to change that to Other Bald Moderator.

If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom

There.  Mountain lion wrestled.  In the form of my 11 year old who came home from school and being denied ice cream as a snack.  More fierce than a mountain lion, you know, if mountain lions stormed off to their rooms in a huff. 

- Zurf

Hey Russ I said that we should not have cut the fingertips off that bald and bearded clay doll we were chanting over but you insisted so it is your fault lol.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

LOL!

Zurf wrote:

Weird.  I've been playing straight through, at least a little bit per day.  But owie.

I'll give you the same advice you gave me in another thread:

Zurf wrote:

Get it strong and make it work.

In short, suck it up.  That's what you meant, right?  smile

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

Oh, I'm playing through.

Ill second "go to the electric"  heck a little chorus and some reverb, clean sounds mighty nice.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Welcome back wise Zurfwalker!!!!!

My 8 year old tries to act like a mountain lion but it comes across more as an angry hamster.

My uncle used to tell me, to strengthen your fingertips jam your hand like a knife into a bag full of bbs. Tried it once and it hurt.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!