Topic: Hair

My neighbour's son dared me to use the photo of me wearing a blonde wig as my avatar for a week.

Foolish boy, that was an easy one to win.

Mind you I do not seem to be able to replace it at the moment. I can delete it, but anything different that I try to put up comes as the hairy one!! It may be judgement on me but I will try again later. smile

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Re: Hair

Sorry Roger, but you are screwed.  You can't replace it for a year.  Oh, well. smile  It does give you a certain glow.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I kinda liked The Hairy Moderator - I vote keep it!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

That's not real?

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Keep it.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Was happening to me to,,
but it eventually changed, just try it next week.   But I Vote to keep the "HAIRY MODERATOR"

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

topdown wrote:

I kinda liked The Hairy Moderator - I vote keep it!

I am with the other yes voters keep it Roger we like it!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

sounds cool to me LOL

Without music life would be a journey through a desert.

I Cor 14:15

I wasnt sure if it was Robert Plant or Harpo Marx lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Roger, I liked it too.  Kind of like Russell's "Clint Eastood" like photo up there.  wink  If you clear your internet cache - it'll probably show properly for you though, if you MUST change it.  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I vote with the others, keep it!

OK I will reinstate Mr Hairy. lol

Roger

All right Roger!!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Embrace Mr. Hairy.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Roger,
        glad you decided to keep the hair, it adds a bit of humour to the site.
Maybe The Other Bald Moderator could follow follow your lead.

All the best
Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

bushy243 wrote:

Roger,
Maybe The Other Bald Moderator could follow follow your lead.

Bushy

I am deeply hurt and upset with this remark as it seems to infer that I do not have hair and I do really have hair, maybe a little thin on the crown, but I have my own real live growing hair: photo with the Rock Choir taken 26th May!!!!! proof..................

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8023/7343126984_717c8af9b9_z.jpg

lol smile wink smile lol

P.S. Not really upset!! amused and chuckling and just wanted an excuse to show a photo with some pretty ladies.