Topic: Johnny Cash songs

I know this will seem kind of repetitive, but I would like to know if I have the correct tablature here. I figured out how to put the vocals for Cocaine Blues on the guitar, but now I need to know if it's even possible to play the Mariachi Riff for Ring Of Fire on the guitar because I know it's played on the trumpets. And if it's possible, I would like the Intro chords, please. I've seen G C G C as the Intro chords, but when I play them, the tune sounds nothing like the original! Why is that?
Also, I'd like to legally cover Johnny Cash's songs.
I sound like him, I play like him, I dress like him, I have a band, and we tend to pay tribute to The Man In Black by dressing like him!
I can play a few of Cash's songs on my guitars.
Thanks.

Re: Johnny Cash songs

Sure it's possible.  Notes are notes.  The trumpet doesn't have any secret notes that guitar players can't play.  Now HOW do you play it?  I haven't the foggiest...

For legalities, you should check with a professional, i.e., a lawyer.  Intellectual property law is its own specialty, as is entertainment law.  Getting hearsay advice from fellow musicians is more likely to lead to trouble than not. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I play it like this: C G7 C G7 and I keep repeating that, but I mostly play my C chord.
Thanks.

But then I also would like to know if I should play I Walk The Line the way it's shown on YouTube or how I should play it.
I'm able to play Folsom Prison Blues on the guitar, but I don't know if I have the intro down.