Topic: log in

Hey there, been having a hard time logging in to Chordie all week.

Any one else having this problem?  even missed the friday blues fix. oh well it's back..

badeye    cool

one caper after another

Re: log in

I believe our awesome admin has been doing some updates.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I noticed that I was unable to get on quite a few times myself.  It just kept spinning away.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Yup me too.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here

Cheers

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

Its been on and off for this whole week. Really getting frustrating!!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Same over here too.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

I see that I am logged in on my laptop but when I try to log in on my iPad I have the wrong password...it generated a new password but then asks me for my old password, which I have forgotten.  How can I be logged in on laptop, but unable to log in on iPad? how can I get my password working for both?

I always get straight into Chordie as I never log out. It never occurred to me. I figure that it's not confidential,  not like your bank account or something so when I'm done I just leave the site. When I re visit I'm already logged in.
I had a problem last Thursday when I just couldn't get on the site all day, but other than that, everything's fine.

Thick as two short planks