Topic: WHO PLAYS ON WHAT GUITAR: electric /acoustic

My main guitars are (I have 25 guitars) is electric: DUESENBERG, PRS EG 1&2, GODIN
Acoustic: &martin HD45V, martin HD28, GIBSON HUMMINGBIRD

who plays on which guitar

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: WHO PLAYS ON WHAT GUITAR: electric /acoustic

Hey Doc, glad to see you back in action.

Acoustic: Guild D40 Bluegrass Jubilee aka Boomer; Breedlove OM Retro aka Tiny
Electric: I don't really play electric.  I have an Ibanez GS knockoff.
Bass: Ovation Magnum 3 - soapbox pickup replaced with a Bardolini MusicMan pickup but otherwise stock, Yamaha RBX260 Fretless entirely stock

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Acoustic : Martin D41, Martin D35, Taylor 314ce
Electric: Taylor T5
Bass : Ibanez TR series  A great neck sooooo easy to play
Mandolin: Morgan Monroe-Rocky Top F-style , Dean  F-style

- Joe

Martin HD-28
Martin Custom D
Fender acoustic

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Alvarez RD8 with brass bridge pins and Elixer polyweb medium strings.

Yamaha FG512 - acoustic/electric, which will soon have brass bridge pins and Elixer nano web light strings.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Yamaha and Takamine acoustic, Fender stratocaster and an Espana 335 copy,also a Martin air guitar,Ya I am still saving for one. I play a  of everthing,but mostly like the oldies and blue's.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Tyson has expensive taste!!!!!

All acoustics - A&L Wild Cherry, Yamaha FG730S, Yamaha FG-JR1, Yamaha APX500FM (acoustic/electric)

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Acoustic: Yamaha apx-4-a   . Electric: 1996 Fender strat. Bright red- maple fingerboard.       These are utility guitars. The ones I use with a band. I also have a 1967 Rickenbacker 450-6. Solid body.Try finding one. And a 1959 Gibson acoustic. Plays like a dream. Too many others to name.   My daughter (the trout)  has 2 main guitars. An Ibanez ae-18 and a 2001 Fender strat with a Humbucker near the bridge. Plus an early daisy rock -rock candy and a squier strat. Plus the squier mini she started on

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Acoustic - Martin D35, also own '81 Vantage 12-string acoustic, 1948 Giannini 12-string, Cort semi-acoustic, 1958 Kay archtop plus a coupla ukes, 110 yr old mandolin and a 6 string banjo (not quite - awaiting delivery)

Since I got the Marting, I barely touch my other guitars, except maybe for the Vantage. (My wife bought it for me and she currently has her nose out of joint because I play the Martin so much)

Randy

Hank's prosepctive gutiar player said: "Mr Williams, I'm not sure I can play for you, the onliest chords I know are C D & G"
Hank repleis, after a short pause: "Well, what else is there?"

My expensive taste comes from 45 years of scratching ,saving and working hard for the guitars I really wanted. As a working musician they are not only toys but my tools of the trade. None were bought on a whim with household cash and I gave up all my other hobbies to own these. Sorry for my extravagance!!!!

-Joe

Tyson7 wrote:

My expensive taste comes from 45 years of scratching ,saving and working hard for the guitars I really wanted. As a working musician they are not only toys but my tools of the trade. None were bought on a whim with household cash and I gave up all my other hobbies to own these. Sorry for my extravagance!!!!

-Joe

Your extravegance is our desire.  Don't ever apologize for what you have worked hard for.  I also saved and scrimped for a year or two to buy each of my guitars.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

25 guitars!  Impressive.
My main guitar is a Martin HD28.. 
Also have 12 string Aria & a 6 string Aria
Epiphone 150 Flat top
Art & Lutherie A&L cedar acoustic-electric
Epiphone Dot
Currently have my eyes on a Gibson J45.  It may have to wait.. 
Deb

Fender acoustic
Hondo Hummingbird 1978
Fender Acoustic Cutaway acoustic/electric
Cort Acoustic
Creamor Mandolin 1938
Washburn Acoustic
Washburn Bass
120 year old fiddle
Fender Twelve string
3 Uke's

The collection grows..     badeye    cool

one caper after another

14 (edited by beamer 2012-10-02 02:55:28)

Primary Electric - Epi G400 w/ Lynch screaming deamon in bridge.
Primary acoustic - 78 Ovation 12 string

Road hound - Kamen deep bowel 6 string (around the pacific and back again)

others : AXL strat, Dean flying V (Michale Schinker vintage balck and white), Fender 12 string in need of bridge repair.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Yamaha Pacifica (DSD) http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w140/AccoustikNoyz/P1080288-1.jpg
Takamine GS330 http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w140/AccoustikNoyz/P1080290-1.jpg
Ibanez Artcore and Washburn D10 http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w140/AccoustikNoyz/Copy2ofP1060548.jpg
and my favorite Taylor 413CE http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w140/AccoustikNoyz/Copy2ofP1060550.jpg

I believe tyson 7 that it will be a KO, I have 25 pieces, e.g. fender start 1964, gibson LP custom 1968 (original made in 68) gibson sj200 montana gold, 2 duesenberghs............................
you should come to my place
my favorites are PRS EG I, EG II and EG III only made between 1991-1993, and i do not play lot because of an entrapped nerve in my elbow left, so my pinky and ring finger ar 60% useless = barre excluded,

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]