Topic: Looking for a guitar

Hi all. It's been a long time since I've posted. After going through much finical and physical difficulty (wife got her back broken in a rear end collision) I sold off most of my gear needing the $. Things are looking up and we finally got the internet back.
I'm looking for an acoustic for around $300.00. Used would be OK. Suggestions would be welcomed.

Re: Looking for a guitar

So sorry to hear about your wife Butch. Glad things are looking up. Get in contact with JoeyJoeyJoey, he's looking to unload a couple guitars.

http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=21343

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey check out Jx3 post, he said he is selling off some gear. seems like good timeing. so oops just follow the link Z gave ya.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

I left my email on the thinning the herd post. Get in touch through there and I will give you my phone #. If you can get my real name thru someone that is on facebook, My number is listed

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

joeyjoeyjoey isn't your real name?

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude