Topic: Norman Gone to a Good Home

Well, my old Norman ST40 has now officially gone to a good home. The young man who I loaned it to last Fall has been playing it regularly, and this has given him some satisfaction while at the same time reducing the "acting out" he had been doing. He's actually getting pretty good! I'd been hoping he'd call one day to ask about buying it, although I never intended on taking any cash ... just wanted to hear him say it. He called last evening and it's officially his. The power of music wins again!

Re: Norman Gone to a Good Home

Good for you and good for him.  I have a Fender acoustic sitting here for a long time waiting for someone in my life to get interested and I will do the same.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

3 thumbs up if I had that many

Let no talents go unused

Now what would you really do with that third thumb

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

bensonp wrote:

Good for you and good for him.  I have a Fender acoustic sitting here for a long time waiting for someone in my life to get interested and I will do the same.

I know how that is pete,but one of my grandaughters finely got interested in piano and is now taking lessons,my other two are sports minded,they got a new Fender acoustic in thier bedroom just gathering dust.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:
bensonp wrote:

I know how that is pete,but one of my grandaughters finely got interested in piano and is now taking lessons,my other two are sports minded,they got a new Fender acoustic in thier bedroom just gathering dust.

It must be a thing with Fender Acoustics. I gave one to my niece to learn on. She never did learn. It now sits in a closet collecting dust. It was one of the better one`s. Not the new cheap ones they sell now for 90.00.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

That's awesome TF. It looks like a win all around. Hopefully he sticks with it and stays out of trouble.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Good on you TF - I'm a big believer in Karma - may you be rewarded tenfold.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I had an old Vester acoustic electric, which I donated to the local prison. An local order of nuns works with the inmates to get them playing music and getting their creative instincts working as part of their rehab back into the real world. The prisoners have a public concert once in a while and it was good to see the old gat being used for the good of those guys

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

Good on you also, Twang Town! It certainly feels great to witness someone else learning to enjoy music, and all of the many personal benefits that stem from it.