Topic: After midnight JJ Cale cover GB Blues Band Live At BAP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F47AjfyzeEE

Re: After midnight JJ Cale cover GB Blues Band Live At BAP.

Sounds alright grah1!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Another good cover Grah.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Great job gentlemen.  I'm just catching up on my viewing.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Don't let the drummer rush you. His primary task is to maintain rhythm.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Thanks  for  the comment  Tubatooter  I  appreciate the feed back .
Cheers 
Graham

To Toot's point, he was nicely on top of the beat but maintaining a consistent quarter note until the fills right before the first solo. Both times he switched from hi hat to ride in the solos he pushed it a bit too much. On top of the beat with a consistent quarter note is cool....but he needs to make sure he stays in that pocket if he's going to use that kind of attack.

I thought the bassist did a good job trying to hold 'er back.

Thanks for the  input  Bald Guitardude. Niko does  play  hard and  together  with  Andreas  on  bass they  make  a  pretty  good  pair .This  vid   was  the  first  time  we  had  played live  with  line up so its  good  to  pick  up  some constructive  feedback ,we had  only  5 rehearsals  before  the  gig .Please  keep  the  comments  and  observations  coming  as  it  all  helps.
Graham