Topic: black sabbath

Just got tickets for sabbath uk tour bit pricey but really looking forward to it , anyone else going ?

Re: black sabbath

i'm not going, just wanted to say that it's a bit sad when you have to pay top dollar to see a home town band. enjoy all the same, wish i could come.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill Williams wrote:

i'm not going, just wanted to say that it's a bit sad when you have to pay top dollar to see a home town band. enjoy all the same, wish i could come.

phill

Yep when i saw the price of tickets i said i wouldn`t pay that much but the last time i saw them was about 1974ish , and they are my all time favourite  band , and as we are all getting older the chance might not come around again !! but it is not nice the way these bands are charging top money nowadays , i doubt its that they need the money !!

Honestly I can't believe they're still going.  I saw their reunion tour with all four original members in *1998.*   It was a good show, but my comments leaving were "They're still pretty spry for a bunch of geriatrics."

They're going to need to wheel them on stage these days.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

I am hoping that the new CD is going to be KICK BUTT.  I have always been a Sabbath fan. Ozzy days most, but I love the DIO era and have Dehumanizer with Dio also.

Ozzy is actually looking pretty good these days.  I think you have done the right thing, I dont konw if I will be able to see them here in the states, but at least I have seen Ozzy live.  What a great showman!

So for thoes of us who can not be there rock a little for us too! \m/ \m/

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

beamer wrote:

I am hoping that the new CD is going to be KICK BUTT.  I have always been a Sabbath fan. Ozzy days most, but I love the DIO era and have Dehumanizer with Dio also.

Ozzy is actually looking pretty good these days.  I think you have done the right thing, I dont konw if I will be able to see them here in the states, but at least I have seen Ozzy live.  What a great showman!

So for thoes of us who can not be there rock a little for us too! \m/ \m/

Yep will definitely be rocking !!! hope that they get over to the states for you . Never got into the Dio era sabbath mainly because i thought the first 5 albums with ozzy would never be bettered ,am looking forward to the new album have heard a couple of snippets and sounds quite promising