Topic: Triple J

Everything OK up your way?  Have you guys been affected by the insanity of this week? 

I'm hoping you and your family are all safe.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Triple J

If it`s me you mean Derek yes. We are an hour away from Boston. Although our neighbors know someone hurt in the blast. Just glad they got them before they could do any more harm.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Glad to hear everything is OK with you and yours, and prayers to all who are suffering loss.

I don't want to get on a soapbox, because I could rant for hours about this topic.  I'll just say that regardless of your race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation or whatever, I would like to believe that there is a special place in hell for anyone who knowingly and (especially) willingly harms the innocent.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

Astronomikal wrote:

Glad to hear everything is OK with you and yours, and prayers to all who are suffering loss.

I don't want to get on a soapbox, because I could rant for hours about this topic.  I'll just say that regardless of your race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation or whatever, I would like to believe that there is a special place in hell for anyone who knowingly and (especially) willingly harms the innocent.

I couldn't agree with you more. Seems like the innocent are always the ones to suffer. I would also add that it's too bad we can not find any news media or Law enforcement agency with the intestinal fortitude to report the truth of what really happened. I'm worn out trying to decipher truth from fiction, and then only to find they changed the story or added their supposition to make it more exciting. There's so much BS going on right now a body don't know what or who to believe.

Amen to that cj

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Lets give them some time to find out what really happened before we start complaining about it.  The media will always get it wrong, because they will report every rumor, Tweet, and whisper they hear as news.  So stop watching it.   It serves no purpose, other than entertainment.

The cops (Boston PD, Massachusetts State Police, and all 13(?) Federal policing agencies) are going to take a good long time to sift through this thing, and they should.  It is a great big complicated mess with international implications.  I would imagine congressional investigations on both sides of the congress, too, once the facts start coming out.  They have a live bad guy, a whole lot of evidence and investigating to do.   So be patient.   They'll figure it out in the end.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

If anyone wants to see the local news from Boston online to see their take, the channels are WCVB- ABC 5, WBZ-CBS 4, WHDH-NBC 7, WFXT- FOX 25. You can get a local point of  instead of CNN or the other worldwide outlets.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

I'm glad you're ok.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Glad you and your family are ok Joe.  Thanks for the info on the local channels.  I always wonder what the LOCAL new looks like compared to what we get here.  I might check that out today while I'm enjoying my day off.  wink  I agree wholeheartedly as well with Jerome.  I HATE when the media jumps and says anything and everything they hear, people make assumptions before any possible truth is known.  BUT... I agree with others too, there should be the harshest punishment possible for those found guilty.  I am hoping that the man left alive is co-operating now.  Not for HIS SAKE of course... but for those innocent families that need answers and all of us that need safety.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.