Topic: i went

I went and played at my first hootenanny last night it was awesome i missed a few chord changes and got fingers tangled up but it was great over a hundred were there. It was inside last night but will move to the deck facing the tetons as weather permits. i was nervous but got through it and looking forward to next week. There problie 20 or so guiTar player's their i was the least accomplished but was encourage to come back. Its all acoustic and all styles

Let no talents go unused

Re: i went

FanTAStic. 

Topdown and Southpaw convinced me to play down in Florida.  That most of the people there were Chordie folks didn't hurt.  I still haven't gotten around to going to an open mic in my own area.  At the campground this weekend, my buddy and I spent a lot of time playing guitar.  Our campsite was right by a path leading to a good fishing spot at the lake we camped by, so we had folks walking through our campsite all weekend.  We had a few times when folks stopped and sang along and even had some dancers.  That felt pretty good. 

I'm so happy for you that you played out.  That deck thing sounds really great.  Like something from a movie.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Art, Keep it up. The more you get out in front of people the more confidence you'll build. Then you'll be hooked and will want to do it more and more. Cheers to you.
I've been to the Tetons a few times but spend a lot of time east of there in the Big Horns.Beautiful country.

Joe

fantastic fireart you must be well pleased , i`ve done a couple of tai chi demonstrations in public and i know how bad the nerves can get to you but also a great buzz you get from it , i`m sure you will enjoy it more and more as you do it more , well done !!

Good for you fire art,what kind of music did they play?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

Good for you fire art,what kind of music did they play?

I played only one song Turn the page in Em

Let no talents go unused

I am pleased that you did it. Well done.

Now is the time to start practicing for the next one smile.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"