Topic: boys new goals

Saturday (the 22nd) I took my boys to check out the SC1.  The oldest one like it but ended up being GASED by a Ibanez RG something. Its $400.00  I told him well, there is your goal, start trying to earn the money.  He wants to sell his Dean V.  I told him no. For one thing they do not resell for much and are hard to sell off.  The other thing is I told him is that its a heck of a ROCKER!  When He gets older and wants to do a talent show or is in a band, he will want that V slung low and ready to go :LOL:  Trying to not let him make the mistakes I made with my guitars!

The youngest found a cool Bass and plugged it into a Mesa Bass amp stack (100W and 1700 bucks!).  He really dug the full sound.
I told him once he gets some real lessons, we would look into upgrading his amp to at least a 20 or30W, but he would have to earn it also.  (That kid can save his money and will get that goal faster than his brother I can guarantee it)

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: boys new goals

Great Dading your doing there!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: boys new goals

zguitar wrote:

Great Dading your doing there!!

Thank you very much.  We do try.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)