1 (edited by dino48 2013-07-04 01:29:54)

Topic: Why?

I am a single person and do all my shopping cooking etc. I just got done looking in my refrigerator for a period of time,( second time today). I do this alot and know exactly whats in there. any of you do this also,is there an explanation for it. Maybe wishfull thinking?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Why?

So you watch CASTLE?  in one episode there is a great scene with him and his daughter doing the same thing.  It is a question right up there with "Does the dryer eat my socks?"

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

3 (edited by jets60 2013-07-04 04:20:41)

I do it too....my daughter is visiting right now and all this organic, gluten free stuff has taken over my fridge....so searching out the good stuff in there (if there is anything) can be rather time consuming at present.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

jets60 wrote:

I do it too....my daughter is visiting right now and all this organic, gluten free stuff has taken over my fridge....so searching out the good stuff in there (if there is anything) can be rather time consuming at present.

Thats when I sneek off to SONIC!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

5 (edited by tubatooter1940 2013-07-05 11:26:39)

Knew a lady who had two sons who were football players. Told me she saw them open the refrigerator and peek in 42 times in three hours.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

each time i look in the fridge the wife says "innit time you filled that up now?" so i don't look in the fridge.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.