Topic: Hey Zurf !

Is the New River get-together still on for next weekend?  I sent a couple emails to you last week but didn't get a reply.  I left a message at the campground but Diane hasn't called back either.  I'm beginning to think maybe I have leprosy or something.

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

Re: Hey Zurf !

Yes.  It's still on. 

I replied to your e-mails.  No idea why they didn't get through.  I didn't get a message back. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Great ! Thanks for the info buddy.  Both the New and Greenbrier are rolling at about 4X normal flows for this year, but are falling and hopefully will give up a few smallmouth this weekend. I really don't care, as the campfire pickin' and remembering Al is why I'm coming. Ms Ed (Jennifer) is thinking about coming with me.

I re-checked my email again and did a search, but couldn't find your reply.  Just road kill along the data highway I guess.

See ya this weekend.

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

I was worried about the New.  If the Greenbrier is 4X usual August flow, that must mean that it's actually flowing.  No rain predicted for the next several days.  Hopefully that will be true upstream as well and allow the river to come down some. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude