Topic: A guitar Learner

Hello everybody... I am a newbie here.. I love Guitar and now a days I am trying really hard to learn how to play a Guitar. Can any body guide me or give me a specific link from where I can see how to play.. I am tired of watching Utube Videos. So wanna try something new.. Just found this http://www.bandjamit.com./ What do you say Guys??

Re: A guitar Learner

I think most of ther good places are on youtube.  but if you are tired of it, there are many other places such as chordie and others.  How new are you?  Do you want to learn chords or what?  Do you sing.  I still think the best way is to find a song you like and learn the chords then keep practicing it.  It is always a lot easier then to watch someone else play it.  What kind of music do you like?  How old are you.  Go to the other forum and introduce yourself and tell us what you like.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

If your just learning and are looking for some instruction you can check out Justin.

http://justinguitar.com/

Justinguitar.com is a good one.  Marty Schwartz's page is a good one too.  guitarjamz.com   Erich Andreas also has good on-line lessons.  I can't remember the name of his site right now for some reason.

If you like old time country and folk music, there are a number of specialized sites for that.  Google is your friend.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Zurf wrote:

Justinguitar.com is a good one.  Marty Schwartz's page is a good one too.  guitarjamz.com   Erich Andreas also has good on-line lessons.  I can't remember the name of his site right now for some reason.

If you like old time country and folk music, there are a number of specialized sites for that.  Google is your friend.

- Zurf

isn`t his site something like yourguitarsage.com ?

bensonp wrote:

I think most of ther good places are on youtube.  but if you are tired of it, there are many other places such as chordie and others.  How new are you?  Do you want to learn chords or what?  Do you sing.  I still think the best way is to find a song you like and learn the chords then keep practicing it.  It is always a lot easier then to watch someone else play it.  What kind of music do you like?  How old are you.  Go to the other forum and introduce yourself and tell us what you like.

I agree totally some of the online tutorials can be helpful but find a lot of them so confusing ,i think best way is to learn 4 or 5 of the easier chords find an easyish song and keep practising

onenumber7 wrote:
Zurf wrote:

- Zurf

isn`t his site something like yourguitarsage.com ?

That's the one.  Thanks for the helping hand.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude