Topic: DMBF or bust

Well now, vacation time starts today.   Packin up for the dutchie fest, blues,bikes and BBQ..

http://www.dutchmason.com/festival/sandbox/

have a great weekend Chordie Nation......

Badeye....   bring on the blues.....:cool:

one caper after another

Re: DMBF or bust

Have fun!  We're all a little jealous!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

looks like a great weekend have a good time !

That looks like fun.  Enjoy yourself.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Have a great time.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

sounds like the best fun. Wish it was closer.

the chordie geordie

I gotta get myself one of these blues fests!!!!!

Have fun Badeye!!!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for ya badeye,I hope no one steals your vegatable garden like they did last year!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Darn it! I knew I'd forgotten again...

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

WOW,  what a great fest, Blues Brothers, Powder Blues Band, Guitar Shorty, The Ginger Kings, all did a great job   but for me it was Shirley King, BB Kings daughter. she stole the show.  even got my  picture taken with her.Of course the late nite jam was a blast,   Joe Murphy and the Water Street Blues Band rock till the wee hours with the big acts showing up and doing a tune or two with Joe.. This was my 7th year going and can't wait for next year,   rumor has it that Eric Claption is close to signing on for next year,   Dutch Mason was born here in Nova Scotia and was known as the Prime Minister of the Blues. RIP Dutch, you live on thru these festivals,

At the camp site we jammed hard,   lot of great music talent here in the Maritimes..   I had my harp workin real good Saturday nite.    remember what Muddy Waters sang about "The blues had a baby and they called it rock and roll" 

Badeye,,,,   bring on the blues,,    cool

one caper after another