Topic: anybody have this? anybody use this?.

Riffstation.

This program sounds to good to be true.  I tried to download the trial version and my computer started smoking.   Only kidding, Nothing went right on the download.

Opinions?

Re: anybody have this? anybody use this?.

is it a freebie?

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Like everything else they give you a trial time,  This one is 30 days then you pay.  Check it out at Riffstation.com.  get back to me if it works for you.

someone else will have to check it out I don't see any need for a riff station speaking for myself only smile

sat20387 wrote:

Like everything else they give you a trial time,  This one is 30 days then you pay.  Check it out at Riffstation.com.  get back to me if it works for you.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

sat20387 wrote:

well if you get it to load properly you can try this program.  look up from filehippo or your favorite other site   Run As Date.  Its a clock stopper.  sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

OK I finally got it to work.  It was my 10 year old computer.  actually you really need to try it.  for the guy that can't figure the chords or if they are not on our favorite web site this could be what your looking for.  I think it works pretty good . it even worked on some of my jazz songs like chris standring.  Try it  and get back to me.

it also changes keys for you and gives you easier chords only problem it make the singer sound like a chipmunk or barry white.  you can slow the tempo down ..  Im using is as I'm this message  It shows the next chord coming up and in how many seconds so you can get ready to play it.
color change on the type of neck black tan,  red..      metronome.

I LIKE IT