Topic: Open Mikes

I will be on vacation in The Smokies and was wondering if any Chordians know of open mikes in the Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg area. I've been searching, including openmike.org with little success. Most of the info is old or the places have closed. Thanks.

Sometimes you have to burn a few bridges
to keep the crazies from following you.

2 (edited by beamer 2013-08-23 23:47:04)

Re: Open Mikes

I copied your req to a musician buddy of mine in Asheville NC, He has been a professional musician sine the 80's and has probably played just about any club in the area.  If your around there at all look for a band called  THE SHARKADELLICS.  Guitarist name is Alton Eddins and they are the premier cover band for the region. Al has played with some pretty famous people and his bassist, Micky Hayes, was the touring bassist for Delbert McClinton for many years.
https://www.facebook.com/bellhelicopter … mp;theater

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: Open Mikes

just heard back from my buddy.  He has not been up in that area for a long time for anything so he has no clue. but hey I tried.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)