Topic: For those who don't visit the Electric forum

Check out this casual solo by Russell Harding on his new guitar...  Holy moley!!!  There's a reason he's the king of the mutants.  You have to be a mutant to play that cool. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4vXuf-X … e=youtu.be

Russell posted this on the Electric Forum, but I know that Russell's a regular in the Chat forum too, and I wouldn't want those who don't check out the Electric forum to miss out on this. 

Russell,  if it bothers you to have it in the Chat Corner, let me know and I'll take it down. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: For those who don't visit the Electric forum

I just heard it on the Electric forum. Wowzer, was that nice!

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

I heard it there too. My that man sure do know them blues!!! smile

Roger

P.S. His playing the blues made me green................. with envy lol

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Excellent work, Russ!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Zurf I am very pleased you thought enough of my efforts to post this in this forum and to the reaction this video from members on Chordie it is very encouraging thank you smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Hard work should pay off buddy.  Nice smooth playing

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Russell_Harding wrote:

Zurf I am very pleased you thought enough of my efforts to post this in this forum and to the reaction this video from members on Chordie it is very encouraging thank you smile

You do a great job on that piece and I enjoyed listening! I think you live up by my old college girlfriend--she was from Marinette, tis that by you?

Artie'splaying wrote:
Russell_Harding wrote:

You do a great job on that piece and I enjoyed listening! I think you live up by my old college girlfriend--she was from Marinette, tis that by you?

thanks Artie Marinette is up north of me I live in Port Washington smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"