Topic: how do I get the control box out of the way so I can see the lyrics?

box on right with "transpose chords", etc.
thanks

Re: how do I get the control box out of the way so I can see the lyrics?

Adjust your screen resolution (control and '-').

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

don't understand how to do what they say.

i don't understand how to get the boxes off that the   5 songs listed....sometimes it covers up the little charts and would like to see all of them.  I am new, and I need these.

and there all made out of ticky takey and the all look just the same wink

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Go to the ad's upper right corner and there is an icon there. Open that icon and "Opt out" of the ads. Close your browser and reopen browser back to Chordie. The ads should be gone. It took me three attempts but finally succeeded in removing them. Also, go to "www.donottrackme.com" (it's a free program) and download the free version of Do Not Track Me. It will help prevent those ads that are the result of retail sites you have visited.
Good luck.

thanks

The "5 Popular Songs" box STILL covers up the chord charts when in wide screen view. (This is a shockingly bad CSS Stylesheet error on the part of the Chordie designers, really, and they should FIX IT!!!!)

The solution given here no longer works. Anyone got another?

Hi!  Please check this thread:  http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=27009

There are details explaining how possibly your antivirus software or an ad blocking extension might be blocking advertisements and therefore messing up the website layout.  There's also a photo reference to check to see if your page is displaying ads properly.  Admin is currently working on this, but we need to know if it's the fact that ad's are being blocked causing a layout issue, or if it's something else.  So, we'd really appreciate it if you could review that thread and let us know there if you're still seeing issues after a little ad blocking troubleshooting.  smile  Thanks!

Amy

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.