Topic: 4h

Im going to start a 4h guiTar club if i can get any interest taking in 4 guiTars into night

Let no talents go unused

Re: 4h

Hi fire art,are you talking about  4h as like in farms and animals?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Im all ready the goat and lamb leader thought this might be a lot of fun and what joy it would be to see some one find there life joy

Let no talents go unused

Hi Fire Art, Good idea to get those rural kids serenading the livestock. They say contented cows give more milk, so go easy with heavy metal. Good luck!!

Great idea. I learned a lot from a 4H cooking club. They're a great organization.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

the area I live in is loaded with farm animals and ag. industry. they pipe in music to the cows all day to keep them calm. I always go to the 4h displays when I go to the county fair.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman