Topic: Tribute to The Last Waltz..

Some of our local musicians are doing a tribute to the Band`s   Last Waltz, I have tickets to both show`s today. Getting ready to go..   should be a fun nite  as we have a shooter party afterwords.

have a great day....   badeye    cool

one caper after another

Re: Tribute to The Last Waltz..

That sounds like a lot of fun badeye. Have a great time!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Sounds like fun.  What is a shooter party?

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Either a bunch of guns or a bunch of test tube drinks! big_smile LOL

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

I was thinking shots - as in adult beverage type shots - as well.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Sounds like a real fun night but very probably a bad head and feeling awful following morning lol

When you feel up to it let us know how it went Badeye, please.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

May your head get better soon.  Wish I could have been there.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Wow, Both show's were amazing, they had 19 different artists and did the entire concert. Jim Butt
stole the show and got a standing ovation for his Van Morrison impersonation in both shows. the songs they did were spot on and had heavy applause from the crowd. To cap it all off I won the raffle prize, a full size pencil sketch of Levon Helm that one of the artist drew. Not too many people showed up for the shooter party but was fun anyway. We had a great time and the music was great.   Cant wait for the next one,,,,,

badeye    cool

one caper after another