Topic: sense of taste

Hi all
Had real bad man flu all week and for the past couple of days i havent been able to smell or taste anything , food is really weird when their is absolutely no taste or smell !!, well i was just strumming away a few tunes when i thought i would have a few buds and half way down the first i realised that there is no taste at all , may as well be drinking fizzy water , my dilema is do i carry on drinking !! suppose it might improve the guitar playing ,mind you my ears are blocked up and i can`t hear too good either , think its time for bed !!!!

Re: sense of taste

Don't let a little thing like lack of taste stop you from drinking or eating.  But bed may be the answer.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Maybe some decongestants and bed.  Get the drowsy kind of decongestants.  That non-drowsy junk just makes you stay awake and be miserable.  It's far better to be asleep and miserable, because then you don't actually know you're miserable because you're asleep.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

bed and medicine will do alot!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

You need something stronger like a good single malt scotch, it is reknowned for its ancient medicinal qualities, its bound to reactivate those taste buds, definitley makes you play better in your own mind, and will help you sleep if you're feeling like crap!

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

The scotch sounds good but stuck wih a few beers woke up wifh worse sinus headache ever , not hangover honest !! ! Of to the pharmasist see what drugs he recomends