Topic: Back to the hospital

Well, looks like I will be checking in to the hospital in a few hours. My Cardiovascular doctor is planning on stopping my heart and shocking it to bring it back into rythem. This should be a simple procedure and I will be back home, tonite, barring any unforseen complitations. This "A-Fib" condition has sure been kicking my butt and I am ready to get over it.

Nela

Re: Back to the hospital

Good luck with the procedure  .
Kind  regards
Grah

Praying for you NELA.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Wishing you well. You'll probably play guitar better after the procedure.  At least strum a good beat.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Hope everything goes well for ya NELA

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Praying that all goes well for you NELA.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Wishing you the best Nela.

Sending prompt healing vibes your way NELA !

Give everything but up.

Best of luck Nela hope all goes well for you

Back home and everything went fine. The doctor had to stop my heart and shock it twice before it went back into rythem.
Kinda stinging all over my chest from the shocking but other than that I feel better than I have in a long time. Able to take a deep breath, now. Gonna take it easy for a few days then see about doing a little hunting and crappie phishing.

Nela

Pleased that it went well for you.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I love crappie fishing.  Good for the soul.  With all the heart problems, you may not want to serve them fried...

If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom

Great to hear you're feeling better Nela. Happy fishing!

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

Hope it all goes well for you

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Thanks. ya'll. Zurf, if the Good Lord didn't intend for a person to eat fried crappie then he would not have invented tarter sauce. Or ketsup. Or taters. Or iced tea. Or hush puppies. Or onions. So eating fried crappie is a good thang.

Nela

Glad to hear it went well. One question tho. Why would you want go crappy fishing? Don't you like to catch fish? I know a crappy day fishing is better than the best day at work but......

I'm kidding I know what a Crappie is. Have even caught a few myself.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

zguitar wrote:

I'm kidding I know what a Crappie is. Have even caught a few myself.

Tell me please what a crappie is. For me crappy fishing is when i dont get a single bite all day, or i snag more trees than fish.

All the best anyway for your recovery

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

I am with TwangTown on this. What is the proper name for this fish please?

Roger

Proper names for the fish are black crappie and white crappie. They're a kind of panfish that scholl up. Once you find one, you've found a bunch. Big ones go about a pound, mostly bone, so you need a lot of them for a fish fry. They breed two to four times a year and are very prolific. Where there are creel limits on them, it's usually 50 fish.

I didn't even know people ATE crappies!  We always throw them back, along with the Carp (yes, even the 12 pound carp although I hear some people eat those too).  Actually, I can honestly say the only local fish I've ever really enjoyed was a pan fried Perch.  We have bullheads and catfish pretty huge too, but they taste like mush to me.  tongue  Need a good southern cook around here I think.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

The secret to catfish is eating them panfried for breakfast after staying up all night catching them.  Actually, it's buttermilk and cornmeal.

Happy to hear it NELA

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Hope your procedure went okay, Nela ... best wishes go your way.

mekidsmom wrote:

I didn't even know people ATE crappies!  We always throw them back, along with the Carp (yes, even the 12 pound carp although I hear some people eat those too).  Actually, I can honestly say the only local fish I've ever really enjoyed was a pan fried Perch.  We have bullheads and catfish pretty huge too, but they taste like mush to me.  tongue  Need a good southern cook around here I think.

I concider bull heads to be trash fish. fun to reel in, but toss back. channel cat taste like mud if not cleaned good. Farm raised Cat however (which is what you get in a restraunt) is pretty yummy as its given cornmeal and other healthy foods.

the oney you see people noodle for, seem just like an over large bull head to me and dont think I would eat them either.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Just read the Wikipedia articles on both these fish, native to America only so no wonder that in New Zealand and the UK they are unheard of and I see YouTube even has a vid on how to fillet them smile.

Roger