Topic: We won!!

I joined a volleyball team at my church.  I played in high school and college and greatly enjoyed it.  College was 25+ years ago.  Which is fewer years than some of my team mates have been alive.  I ... did... not... do... well... in... practice.  It has been a blast though, and some of my skills did return in time.  I did require a two hour deep tissue massage after one of the practices where bad things happened to my back.  And my shoulders.  And a knee. 

Well, tonight was our first game.  And guess what?  We won.  I even scored a couple points.  Of course, I gave away four.   But still, I scored a couple points! 

Here's some pictures.  I took them, so I'm not in them.  Except the group shot. 

http://zurf.smugmug.com/Sports/LCC-Inau … 133_6p7SGP

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: We won!!

Nice!- Way to go Zurf - Love volleyball, so much fun (although I never played indoors - only in the sand).

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Nice!!!! Makes ya feel good when you can hang with the younger kids.

+1 on the sand.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Awright Zurf man!!

Many years ago the plant I worked at started a co-ed volleyball league.  One of my co-workers and I decided to put together a team.  We started by asking some of the best looking young secretaries at the plant to play on our team.  Once we had a few gorgeous girls signed up, we had no problems picking up some of the tallest and best male players for our team. Needless to say, we won the league.  .:)

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

Well done, Mr Z! But try not to damage yourself...

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

don't break any bones zurf,nice too hear you won.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman