Topic: Songs

Does anyone know any easy songs because i am a beginner and am trying to learn  a song

Re: Songs

http://justinguitar.com/en/BS-000-BeginnersSongbook.php

Maybe this will help.

You can also go to the songs tab on Chordie and search on beginner. I do highly recommend checking out Justinguitar's approach for beginner. I also like yourguitarsage.com and the associated Youtube page. Good luck and have fun. Keep checking in on the Chordie forum. Don't worry about the sore fingers. It goes away...eventually. But totally worth it.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

welcome Noahw15,justinguitar is a good place to go,and we have many beginners songs in the songbook area on the side of the opening page.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks everyone!!!!!!

Welcome to Chordie, Noahw15!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Noahw15, welcome to chordie. Tell us a bit about yourself, what kind of music you like, your guitar and other instruments you play, etc. There are lots of three chord songs that are easy to play. Your fingers may get sore, but it will pass. keep it fun and ask questions, everyone here will offer advice and encouragement.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

There are a lot of easy songs out there.  The two sites above are great places to start.  What kind of music do you like?  Start there.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Noahw15  If you go to the song section of Chordie you can edit for easy songs on the right side of the page.
good luck

Hi noahw welcome to chordie , I found as a beginner if there are a couple of songs that you really know well its a big help when learning them ,  justin guitar is a good starting place and there `s loads of tutorials on you tube , Good luck !

Thanks