Topic: i love my band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

we get £500 every gig we r amazing...sorry for bragging but i love it,music ,guitars,and all that. smile

Re: i love my band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

I don't blame you for that!!!!!
cool danspr

Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel
Jimi Hendrix
cool danspr

whats your bands name?

Lucky you.
I'm not cool enough to be in a band. I'll probably get nowhere anyway. tut.
Thanks for telling me this.

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

(0)==#paranormal guitar wrote:

Lucky you.
I'm not cool enough to be in a band. I'll probably get nowhere anyway. tut.
Thanks for telling me this.

hey paranormal get a grip there is no such thing as not cool enough. you have to learn how to work it and all will be as you say cool enough. you just got to want it

what a long strange trip it's been

I am proud in your place. I find this topic really nice.
A lot of "chordians", we all play guitar, and I don't know if there are other members here who played and are paid for playing on stage, or clubs.
I really want to know what kind of music you're in.
I have played a few times in groups myself, but because of my profession (med doc) it was very hard to perform. You have to make choices in your live. My family, 2 brothers & 2 sisters, they all went into creative and/or artistic professions. My sister is, now just directing, playing in some movies in BERLIN Germany, a professional ballerina. It is always difficult to talk about yourself, I am a pretty good player (age:51 already) and I wrote a lot of tunes, some of them are "stolen", because of so called friends, pro musicians, and I didn't register my songs.
I am a very active topic writer and I will put as a new topic how many of us are getting money to perform.
Please write your kind of music, how many times a month you play, and how old are you?
It can help other people to cross the line.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]