Topic: choice of music?

ive been playing on and off for about a year now but i just recently started playing guitar more serious im not exactly a nobee but im not at a level i should be for playing this long

my question is can anyone recomend or give some pretty decent easy song to get me back into some kinda  rythmm...im looking for some descent simlple stuff......i can read tabs and stuff so  anything will be appreciated

Re: choice of music?

Oasis music is always good to start with. They tend to be great songs but also quite simple to play. Great for practice.

Good luck!

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

I would recommend some CCR or Eagles stuff.  Creedence (CCR) has songs that require only three to four chords to play.  And, the strum patterns are pretty consistent.  Some of the Eagles stuff, like Lying Eyes and Taquila Sunrise are pretty easy to play.  But, you'll need to know one or two barre chords.

My Brother got into my account and wrote some pretty wierd stuff, but I deleted it, but anyways, try Stairway to Haven and take it really slow.
cool danspr

Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel
Jimi Hendrix
cool danspr

you can never go wrong with the beatles.

There is a guy on my block who lives for rock, he plays records day and night, and when he feels down he puts the rock and roll on and it makes him feel alright. - The Kinks, Rock And Roll Fantasy

Country (oh Yeah) some Johnny Cash Hits are way fun to play