Topic: when santa got stuck up the chimney

anyone know the words for this song. my wife and i sing different words and she insists she's right, well women always are aren't they?

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: when santa got stuck up the chimney

No. wimmen ain't always right but you'd be foolish to tell them that. Sorry but I don't know the words, myself, but you might as well learn her version if you like home cookin'. Never fight a battle you can't win.

Nela
94 to go

Sorry Phill, I don't know the words to that song.
But I do know that after 30 years of being married, NELA has a very strong point indeed! I happen to like home cookin so I kinda go with the flow too.LOL!
                                                                                                                                                 Dave

4 (edited by dino48 2014-06-27 00:03:43)

hummin n strummin wrote:

Sorry Phill, I don't know the words to that song.
But I do know that after 30 years of being married, NELA has a very strong point indeed! I happen to like home cookin so I kinda go with the flow too.LOL!
                                                                                                                                                 Dave

I agree with that,keep the peace. I am no longer married and my cooking is not as good as a womans.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

thanks for the help guys, i actually sing the version my mother taught me....that would be between a rock and a hard place?

Don't  know  the  words  but  when the  kids  were   young  we  used  to  hang  a  life  size Santa  head  upside  down in our  fireplace  to  simulate  him being  stuck ...

that's so cruel it gave me a good laugh...ha, ha, ha