Topic: im a girl are there any other girls on here??????

hey,
ive been playing the guitar for about 7 months now!! im 15 so im getting an ok start!!
i just thought it would be cool to hear from all the girls!!!!

2 (edited by alvee33 2007-06-15 18:49:16)

Re: im a girl are there any other girls on here??????

Not a girlie but welcome to chordie anyway. You are not alone, there are some pretty cool ladies hang out on these pages.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Hi there girlie, I'm one too, albeit a little older than you, 41, seems there are plenty of us on this site, which is great. The reason I call myself boxer is because it was the first song I learnt to play, it kinda makes me sound like a blokee, but hey nevermind..........bye for now

aka ......   Boxer Petal....<3

boxer wrote:

Hi there girlie, I'm one too, albeit a little older than you, 41, seems there are plenty of us on this site, which is great. The reason I call myself boxer is because it was the first song I learnt to play, it kinda makes me sound like a blokee, but hey nevermind..........bye for now

Welcome to Chordie bo riley 23:
I'm not a girlie as you describe all man all the time. One question for you Boxer what is a "Blokee"? Please forgive a colonialist lack of understanding. But I'm on this side of the pond and have never heard this term only read it on this forum=/.

Bootlegger.

.hi i'm a girl too..:)

i'm palying guitar for just 3 month. and i'm trying hard to play really good. and if sometimes i've something that i don't understand.i'm looking for help in chordie. this is really good place where can find help.;)

.embrace the sun.

Im an older girl!!! much older, there's many women on here of all ages i think

I play guitar, have been for a while now.  I have a Yamaha acoustic and I want another acoustic. It would be so cool to have a collection of guitars..Being in a band someday would just rock!

hey, im a girl, just joined the site today.  just started playin this past month

Hi bootleger, a blokee is the opposite of a girlie, a fun kinda term.....x

aka ......   Boxer Petal....<3

Oh! a dude. Thank you! Boxer smile

Bootlegger.

not a girl, not 15, but a big welcome to chordie. Ask all the questions you like and we all try to help.

I may be goin' to hell in a bucket babe

Hey,

I'm another girly all the way from Australia. 

I've been using this site for a while now.  It's great!

There are a fab variety of chords and tabs.

I adore Dylan, so it suits me to a T!

It's nice to hear from other girls out there.

Boof : ) xo

Hey Bo Riley! (and all the other ladies and gents here!) There are plenty of us girls who like to rock it out too! Guitar isn't just for the fellas anymore! I have only been playing for about 6 months now and while I don't "rock" just yet, I am getting there! This site has been most helpful as I am self-taught with really no experience...I have learned by using chords and tabs. I started later in life (I'm 29) but I am getting pretty decent, at least I can accompany myself while I sing now, which is wanted to do in the first place. I play acoustic, but if I keep up at the rate I'm learning, I will move on to include electric by the end of this yr. (I want to learn some of those killer riffs, i.e. "Dream On" by Aerosmith) I also see things I don't quite understand on here sometimes, and I have to figure them out by process of elimination! Good luck to you all, and don't give up on your dream!!

Smile.....it makes others wonder what you're up to!! big_smile

hey!!!!!! I'm a girl and I'm 15 too...just started guitar in november (my best birthday present ever) and yeah see...there are other girls on here! sweet! It would be awesome to be in a band one day too...wow that's like a dream.

xox

15 (edited by jessica<3 2007-06-19 03:02:17)

hey gurlie peeps!
i really am enjoying this net site....i've only been playin' for 'bout a month, and i only really know  just one song..."god of wonders" - third day smile but this place really helps me alot...I am learning "amazed" - lonestar ..and also "teardrops on my guitar" - taylor swift...i can't practice very often b/c i have to borrow my brother's electric/accoustic......i don't like it so i'm hoping to get a job soon to help get my own reg. accoustic...but with me being only 14, it's hard to find a job where i live around..... big_smile

what's the best accoustic for a beginner like me , but not too expensive......i have to pay all by myself....;)

it takes one to know one. roll

jessica<3

Hi, I was a girl once, but now im a Girlette! But still am only nineteen in my head, On a good day!   and Chordie opened up a whole new world for me?

So Thank you Per, and all at Admin!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Its so good to see guys and gals getting on in the name of guitar playing. Im not a girl either, but new to the site....great site by the way, and its so good to see everyone being so friendly.

I only just signd up on Wednesday.  I love that there are so many people from so many different countries.  I have played for a few years but have not been able to get great at it.  There is an Irish fella working on this same property who plays really well.

hi there Territory Girl...which country you from then?? And your right, its great that there are so many people, male and female on here

stuck_in_my_head16 wrote:

hey!!!!!! I'm a girl and I'm 15 too...just started guitar in november (my best birthday present ever) and yeah see...there are other girls on here! sweet! It would be awesome to be in a band one day too...wow that's like a dream.

xox

thats really awesome!!! im soo happy that there are alot of more girls on here than i thought!! and really cool to know there's one my age!!!

21 (edited by jpage_roxmysox 2007-06-23 00:15:36)

hey, im a girl, im 14, been playing for about 2 years now. its so awesome that so many chicks are getting into guitar! ive recently reached the "people besides my family really WANT to hear me play" stage, and I totally enjoy seeing the look on guys' faces when I tell them Ive been playing for 2 years (especially the guys who think their so awesome just cuz they can play guitar hero)

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

22 (edited by pspain 2007-06-23 01:01:05)

Hi I beat you all.  I am fast approaching 49 and  got my first guitar when I was 13. I love playing acoustic plug in.  I have a 6 string Citation (30 years old and still sounds awesome), a 12 string plug in Ovation - Beautiful instrument. Have an electric Strat - still haven't mastered that yet.  Just bought an acoustic Garrison - plug in.  Love to play. Would love to be in a band someday - my goal at age 40 was to have an all girl band by 50 - time is almost up.  Been playing daily now since age 40.  Would rather play and sing more than anything else!!!

hi pspain

i am really surprised and happy to know that u wanna form an  allgirls band at 50. i am a boy and i am only 24. i am just thinkin how much xperience and perfection and skills u accuired after all these years of practice. I really wish if i could have ur collection of guitars. i have only a fender aquastic which sounds really well and local made bass guitar which i play on stage.

U will be surprised top know that girls in our country (India) can hardly show the courage to form a band and at the age of 50 it is impossible.

This is why i am a bit surprised and really glad too.

Krish from far India

i live only to discover beauty. all else is a form of waiting

I'm a girl!
haha

OOH! IM a boy!