Topic: Party

Hi Badeye,
   your Very quiet since your party? Must have been a good un?

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: Party

Hello Old Doll. Wow wasn't that a party. We had six guitar players here on saturday and played till 5:30 in the morning.We drained a kiddies pool full of beer on ice. and a forty of tequila as shooters. Needless to say sunday was a writeoff. My wife and I took our vows again after 24 years,next year I think I'll just take her out for supper. Work today was the longest day ever, but I made it through.I know I'll be going to bed early tonite.Wish all you chordians had been here we probably would still be going. LOL. No matter how bad I felt today I still can't wait for the next Kitchen Jam. Take Care and have a Great Day.

....Badeye.

one caper after another

3 (edited by Old Doll 2007-06-19 08:01:00)

Great Badeye,
Good idea with the kiddies pool! must get a loan of one for Sat next,
Now plenty of vitamin C, Sleep, and some Milk Thistle to revive the liver?
You will be rarering to go again soon!

Have a good Day!

Old Doll.
Hope you were not offended about my comment about Roger and Yourself? on Chats corner!

Morning Old Doll. Feel like a new man today. No not offended at all,as its all in good fun. Maybe we are twins. LOL.It worked for Arnold Swarzenager and Danny Devito in the movie "Twins". LOL. Well it's a new day and got to be off to work. Have a great day and get out in your garden.

Take Care....Badeye.

one caper after another

Got to say Badeye sounds to me like you sure know how to have a good time. Wish I could have been there

what a long strange trip it's been

Yes Patrick it's all about having a good time with great friends. It seems when the guitars come out you just don't want to stop. You pay for it the next day or two but what can you do. Gotta Have Kitchen Jams. When the ladies start dancing we just keep playing. All good fun.

Take Care ...Badeye.

one caper after another

Hey Old doll, Eastern Canadians get over their hangovers by drinking lobster smoothies!
Actually the best cure is planning another party. Happy to hear that you had a great one ''O-Great-King-Of-Pirates''

I may be goin' to hell in a bucket babe

RRRRRR  Matey. Me parties are me treasures.RRRR.There is still a few buried and I have the maps to find em. RRRR  LOL

Take Care ...Badeye.

Hey Mike maybe at Holoween we'll have a Pirate Party.

one caper after another

M hebert,
i forgot to ask about Lobster Smoothie?  Love Lobster! But as a Smoothie "YUK"
Am i missing something here?
No doubt there will be hoots of laughter from all you Canadians.. Must Email My  Old Uncle Steve?  In Toronto!  Im sure he will know? but Maybe would not say ? Gentleman that he is !

Doll.

Morning Old Doll, Mhebert is just fooling with you, but I did find a recipe for smoothies.

Lobster Smoothie

1 Lobster Tail
               2 Scoops Ice-Cream
               12 oz glass milk
               Chocklat syrup

Mix in blender and enjoy, Warning may not taste that great.

Any way it's all in fun. Hope your garden is growing nicely.

Hey Mike we got your old coach eh. Can't wait till the Bruins meet the Habs next season , should be good eh.

Take Care and Have a Great Day......Badeye.

one caper after another

Hey Badeye I have a question about your lobster smoothie recipe. When adding the lobster tail is that with or without the shell ?

what a long strange trip it's been

Thank You Badeye,
But i think ill skip that one?  I Actually have a mixed berry fruit  smoothie every day! Make my own. Love them.. I also love lobster, but with  salads only!
I did get an Email this morning from Canada,Telling me there is a lobster dish made with Brandy!
Yes Mr M Hebert, has taken more then one cheap shot at me! I learned a long time ago everything we give out as a cheap shot we get back 3 fold?   So my cheap shots are only from the bottom of a shot glass!
I don't need Mr M Heberts approval of me, to live a very fulfilled loving life?
Do i sound unchristian? I dont mean to be! But honest Yes! Sincere! yes, not to bad for an Old Doll.
Ps, your song treasures has had the melody attached and chorded? So maybe soon you will get to hear it?
Once again thank you for your soft place to fall!
Have a good Day.

Helena.

Without shell. LOL.

...Badeye.

one caper after another

Old Doll wrote:

Thank You Badeye,
But i think ill skip that one?  I Actually have a mixed berry fruit  smoothie every day! Make my own. Love them.. I also love lobster, but with  salads only!
I did get an Email this morning from Canada,Telling me there is a lobster dish made with Brandy!
Yes Mr M Hebert, has taken more then one cheap shot at me! I learned a long time ago everything we give out as a cheap shot we get back 3 fold?   So my cheap shots are only from the bottom of a shot glass!
I don't need Mr M Heberts approval of me, to live a very fulfilled loving life?
Do i sound unchristian? I dont mean to be! But honest Yes! Sincere! yes, not to bad for an Old Doll.
Ps, your song treasures has had the melody attached and chorded? So maybe soon you will get to hear it?
Once again thank you for your soft place to fall!
Have a good Day.

Helena.

Helena, I'm at a loss trying to remember any cheap shots in your direction. Actually I find your posts inteligent, funny, and refreshing. Your positive attitude seems very contagous(Spellcheck). I do have a tendancy to goof off and make wise cracks yet never to hurt or disrespect anyone. I have a very stressfull job and goofing off helps to relieve that stress. If you find that at any time I was out of line please let me know right away. I'm a big boy and I can take it.

Michel

Good Morning M hebert,
I apologise if i misunderstood you!  I did feel at times some were "Inuendos"?
between Yourself and PatrickJacues about me ?.
  As a adult, I prefer to call a spade a spade. The written word is very powerful so i always write whats  in my head honestly! I have no problem with anyone questioning same. I also have a great sence of humor and can give or take it on the chin!
So if  My gut instinct was to sensitive, I need to watch for that? so thank you for bringing this to my attention!

have a good Day, Mr M Hebert

Slán

Old Doll.

Good morning Helena,
Most arguments or hurt feelings tend to start with misunderstandings. I find it happens often in forums like this. People tend to post to each other at the same time as others are doing the same thing but often on a different subject. Also the cultural differences can often lead to clashes.  Wires get crossed.  I'm really not the Inuendo type, bodyguards rarely tend to be.

As for the power of the written word, we just proved that speaking up and communication are the best ways to deal with things.

''There are good ships, and there are wood ships, the ships that sail the sea.

But the best ships are friendships, and may they always be.''

Thank You Mbehert,
I understand to clear difficulties out of the way is to have good Principles!

So thank you for taking the time again to do so ! I do appreciate Same!

Ps, I love your Quote! I have never heard this before " Nice One "

Slán
Old Doll

Come on in, sit down, have a cup of tea.

Badeye.

one caper after another

badeye wrote:

Come on in, sit down, have a cup of tea.

Badeye.

Brad, thats what it's all about! Earl Grey perhaps?

Beautiful day here I'm gonna go play ball with the youngest. He's turning out to be the next Cal Ripken Jr. lol

Michel

20 (edited by badeye 2007-06-23 16:51:44)

Your right Mike,Friends and Tea, just a great combo-nation.
Hey finally got a day off been playing guitar all morning and been on "Songwriting" and I must say there is some really great songs there.What Talent Chordie has. Anyway enough rambling.Gotta put Earl Gray on shopping list as I hear it's a good tea.Overcast here today,sun tommorow I hope.

Cal Ripken, thats great, Hope he hits a homerun.

Hav a gud un.....Badeye.

one caper after another

Hi Badeye,

I understand from a previous posting from Old Doll that we could be related, that is good with me, you have an open invitation to my place any time you are here in Portugal (you already had that anyway).

Don't tell anyone but she is going to kill me. She sent me the words and chords for a song to put in Chopro format and a recording of her singing it. I have put the song on FoC last night and sent her the song back to post it. All with out telling her. It was her son's 30th last night so she has not seen my e-mail yet. She has a beautiful voice and it is a lovely song so you can hear it before she posts it.

I am going to be in trouble again, I might even have to write another apology song but perhaps she will settle for a cup of tea.

Take care cousin,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hello Roger, The invitation works here for you as well.My door is always open. I'm sure Old Doll will love it as she seems to be a beautiful person.If not try a cup of tea or yes maybe a song.if you get in a jam I will try to soften the fall for you. Take care cousin.LOL.

...Badeye.

one caper after another

Well I think I might drive on a winter's day and drive to Portugal.
I noticed quit a few members are from Canada, a country I love so much. Theoretically I should have been "working" in Canada now. I had a place in SOUTH AFRICA, all paper work was finished.
I even had a place to work with another doc from Belgium, but first 2-3 years emergency. A lot of stab wounds, you can see & do 10x more interesting for diagnosis and treatment, I started with this end 1997, (girls!!!) and after a few years I could go to Canada, without doing exams, because together with Australia, they are members of the British commonwealth. So I went twice in 1998, but finally I staid here (again girls, girls, girls) and now I am sitting home because of a car accident in stead of working there (Canada), probably the Quebec site.
That's live my friends.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Hi Badeye,
Well My sons party was brill! As he is a practical Joker It was pay back time?
First piece of music " He Had it Coming" Musical Chicago" Everyone wore Special Printed T shirts, with images of Him over 30 years { for a while anyway} Jets song Referee was great! I gave Printouts of song,and we practised belting out "Hey Referee" before my son arrived. It was perfect!
I was so surprised all these young People knew the words to "Working Man"also!.
Yes i did my own piece and Blubbered at the end.  Also Rhymes and Reasons.
The Circle Game,and there was so much more! Fantastic.
A Chocolate fountain,with strawberries , pineapple and Mallows!
American Baby barbacued Ribs,Southern fried chicken, Chineses  Chicken ,and spicy wings and legs.  Creole Chicken and Noodles, and so on.. It was great!
Plenty of beer and other drinks. The music went on untill the wee small hours!
I then retrieved to my quiet spot in the garden and listened to the Greatest Chorus ever written  "The Dawns Chorus" To hear the wake up sounds of Nature  in the coolness of morning, is cellular rejuvination for me. I thanked Mother Nature for the Gifts of My Sons,and all was well in My World Badeye!

UNTILL?  I DISCOVERED A CERTAIN ROGER GUPPY HAD DONE SOMETHING HE WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO DO?  NOW BADEYE YOUR CUZ IS GONNA NEED MORE THEN TEA? "A BRACE FOR HIS HARD NECK PERHAPS?" A MOTORIZED ZIMMER FRAME? A BENIFIT NIGHT TO FUND HIS LONG TERM CARER?  NOW I WONDER JUST HOW FAR AWAY FROM THE LOCAL HOSPITAL DOES YOUR CUZ LIVE?  AND WILL THE SALE OF HIS HOME PAY FOR HIS LONG TERM CARE?
WRITE ANOTHER SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?  HE HAD BEST ASK JAMES FOR A LOAN OF HIS BRILLIANTLY IMPLANTED  MICRO CHIP? HE IS GOING TO NEED IT!  No Badeye! no soft place to fall! Thats to kind? " A Rock and a hard Place for Him to hide under?"
Why the" CAPLOCKS" for this section?" Roger Hates Them!"
Slán Badeye
Old Doll.

Hey cousin Badeye,

I think I am in the clear, Old Doll has posted her song in the Songwriting section now and there is a thank you to me in it. Phew!!

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"