Topic: East Anglia, England?

I live in a lovely village in Cambridgeshire, and there's a whole bunch of places we can practice. I do warn you most of them are haunted. I'm getting better every day, I'm 13 going on 14, and I break up from school mid- July.

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

Re: East Anglia, England?

are you gay cause what the hell is with the paul simon crap

I'm interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos, especially activity that appears to have no meaning. It seems to me to be the road toward freedom.
-- Jim Morrison

jonahc7 wrote:

Hey - no need!

jonahc7 wrote:

Have respect for fellow members. Their on this site as you are looking for advice and wanting to seek more knowledge about music in general. Everyone has different taste in music I personaly do not care for punk (don't hate using it as example). That does not mean that they should ban it because I don't like it. I have a free will I can listen to it if I want or I can choose not to. Do you like country? does that make you a cowboy(nothing wrong with cowboy's just an illistration).

Bootlegger.

Regarding this previous comentary - it may be useful to note that Paul Simon is still creating thought-provoking music, but Jim Morrison's chosen 'road to freedom' ended rather abrubtly many years ago in Paris.

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

ya and he is a legend and possibly the greatest singer that had ever lived

I'm interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos, especially activity that appears to have no meaning. It seems to me to be the road toward freedom.
-- Jim Morrison

Hey, whats wrong with Paul Simon?

There is a guy on my block who lives for rock, he plays records day and night, and when he feels down he puts the rock and roll on and it makes him feel alright. - The Kinks, Rock And Roll Fantasy

Apologies guys - had a bit of stuff going on recently and haven't been on here to monitor what's going on!

Guys F F Sake - get a grip!  No problem with you lot disagreeing with each other over tastes in music - after all, as they say variety is the spice of life...

... but this is neither the forum to do it nor is it the right website - keep it respectful - we're all here to learn and share!  And besides, I happen to be a big fan of S&G so pack it in!! ;-)

Chris

Awkward Strummer wrote:

Apologies guys - had a bit of stuff going on recently and haven't been on here to monitor what's going on!

Guys F F Sake - get a grip!  No problem with you lot disagreeing with each other over tastes in music - after all, as they say variety is the spice of life...

... but this is neither the forum to do it nor is it the right website - keep it respectful - we're all here to learn and share!  And besides, I happen to be a big fan of S&G so pack it in!! ;-)

Chris

OK, I'm sorry everyone!

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??