Topic: epiphone gothic explorer

Im looking to buying am epi gothic explorer. anybody who owns one or has had experience using one, plz give me the ups and downs so I know what Im buying because amazon.com doesnt give youest descriptions of what youre buying. smile

Re: epiphone gothic explorer

Check the music store websites before you buy off amazon. Mucisians Friend, Sam Ash and so on this way you at lease get a look at what you are looking at.  Also you may want to go and play the actual guitar because the one they send you maybe a dog.  I like explorers alot and did a repair for one of my nephews on cheap copy so I made a template of the body. I still may build me one after I finissh the three I am working on now. BUt go out and play one to find out if you really like them because they may look cool but it maybe hard to play comfortably for you.

Bootlegger.
Bootlegger guitars.

Re: epiphone gothic explorer

thanks bootlegger, I decided not to buy it from amazon, I dont trust it too well with my most prized possesions. I am going to buy it from same day music.com because I can trust it alot better (and it has no tax and free shipping!)
by the way, got any pointers about the esp AX50? they look awesome and are inexpensive too.

only dead fish go with the flow cool - Rockin Gecko