Topic: Thanksgiving for canada.

Happy thanksgiving too all our Canadian members! I think I got the day right this year!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Thanksgiving for canada.

You are correct this year.

Turkey was delicious

Thanks, Dino!

Much appreciated. We've got all the family on the way right now, and the house smells wonderful with turkey and all the fixings just about ready to go. My dear wife sure knows how to put a scrumptious meal together, and the rest of us are quite capable on the consumption end! (LOL)

Sooooo much to be thankful for!

Thanks Dino.  don't forget the cranberry sauce,  essential with turkey dinner...

badeye   cool

one caper after another

Tenement Funster wrote:

Thanks, Dino!

Much appreciated. We've got all the family on the way right now, and the house smells wonderful with turkey and all the fixings just about ready to go. My dear wife sure knows how to put a scrumptious meal together, and the rest of us are quite capable on the consumption end! (LOL)

Sooooo much to be thankful for!

What time is dinner? smile  And like badeye said:  "don't forget the cranberry sauce,  essential with turkey dinner"

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

I was wondering what Canucks had for Thanksgiving Dinner - was imagining Moose, Reindeer or even Polar Bear. Sounds like you have boring old Turkey like us in the States. I hope at least you have wild turkey (or a shot of one) instead of a frozen store-bought bird. wink

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Brooklin B wrote:

You are correct this year.

Turkey was delicious

Cool I goofed it up last year or two,all of that turkey talk is making me hungry. Topdown I wondered the same thing about there choice of meat.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

we have  turkey, potatoes, carrots, turnip,corn, green beans, bread stuffing,gravy, cranberry sauce,and apple pie and ice cream for dessert, left overs the next day,  then make a turkey soup and freeze it for later use. and now I need a nap.

Happy Thanksgiving to all...   badeye   cool

one caper after another

topdown wrote:

I was wondering what Canucks had for Thanksgiving Dinner - was imagining Moose, Reindeer or even Polar Bear. Sounds like you have boring old Turkey like us in the States. I hope at least you have wild turkey (or a shot of one) instead of a frozen store-bought bird. wink

Turkey is the usual fare, although moose meat is perhaps my favorite of all. Similar taste to beef, but a bit leaner and far more tender. We don't have wild turkeys in most of Canada, so we have to rely on the store-bought variety. I think a couple of the hunters' federations have looked into introducing wild turkeys in parts of Canada, but there's the whole issue of upsetting the balance of life as it is. Our primary game birds are ducks, geese, grouse, and pheasant ... all delicious!