Topic: quickest solo ever

I want to know who played the quickest solo ever

Re: quickest solo ever

who played the quickest solo and how to play a quick one

I don't know if there is an answer to that question. It's not like tracking the speed of a fast ball. Once you get to a certain speed I believe thats it. I would have to say the fastest guys are useally for the most part Jazz or Bluegrass players. Bottom line is if you want to become fast the only way is to practice, practice, practice

what a long strange trip it's been

Mabey angus Young?
cool danspr

Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel
Jimi Hendrix
cool danspr

The Number One Quickest Solo: Eddie Van Halen's "Eruption"

Jimi (Hendrix) Is a close 2nd

Angus Is Quick, but doesn't hold a candle to Eddie

nirvanas "heart shaped box" its like 12 notes long....you do mean like quickest like smallest? if not my bad

I agree with van halen eruption.
For the FASTESTS solo, I think you should look also to Yngwie Malmsteen. If you watch that guy playing, and if you even could play at 25% like him, I think I would already be a super player on guitar

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

I`d go for Malmsteen too...but the one that popped in my mind was Paul Gilbert with "Scratching the dog"...
I didn`t think about Eruption...I think thats the one...

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery !

scratching the dog is electric though...

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery !