1 (edited by NELA 2015-05-04 14:21:29)

Topic: Well, I done pulled the triggerG

and bought myself a new motorboat. At least it's new to me. The boat is a 2008 G3 with a 150 hp VMax Yamaha. Boat is in great condition and the price was right. I am now taking applications for a phishing partner. Please post resumes here on this thread as I will review on a daily basis. No tobacco chewers, please.
I don't want to have to clean tobacco juice off the sides of my truck and the boat from someone spitting out of the winder. Selected applicant must be able to furnish a selection of gourmet canned meat products and belly washes for lunch and snacks while phishing, such as:

1.  potted meat
2.  vinnie sausages
3.  sardines (various flavors)
4.  smoked oysters
5.  spam
6.  crakkers
7.  white bread
8.  tater chips

All the above, except the crakkers n bread, will store good in the boat for several weeks and should be bought in bulk. The bread, crakkers, chips and belly washes should be bought on a per trip basis.

nela

Re: Well, I done pulled the triggerG

Happy NBD, Nela! Would love to phish with you sometime - I like the sound of that belly wash!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

That's quite the raft you've got yourself, NELA! Oooooooo, baby!

Tell you what...I'd be happy to toss a bag of dehydrated critter at you and as much belly wash as you need to choke it down.  Sounds like a nice boat.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

150hp?

How big is this boat?

belly wash?

Baldguitardude wrote:

belly wash?

It's a kind of BEvERage.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Good luck with your new partner. Whomever that may be.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Zurf ... that's very clever! LOL

Happy NBD NELA!  Hmmm... you aren't too picky about your fishing partners.  I'd at least ask for someone that can make fresh sammiches.  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

BGD the boat is 19'.

Belly Wash = sumpin' to drink

Fresh Sammiches = no way. Every fisherman knows a sammich is better after it ages 4 to 3 days.

Thought about asking for a phishing partner with big hooters wearing  a thong then I got a mental picture of either Zurf or UJB showing up with a couple of harmonica's and a pair of flip flops.

nela

I'm getting a bad visual on that Nela

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

bensonp wrote:

I'm getting a bad visual on that Nela

Ditto

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman