1 (edited by richeverman 2016-09-29 16:00:23)

Topic: Come Back Baby (part one) new old post

This site won't let me post anything to this forum but it will let me update an old post so here is a new revision with
my Taylor 214ce. 
https://youtu.be/edaKlRLs1U4

In my late teens I had a drug problem...now in my sixties all my problems have a drug.

Re: Come Back Baby (part one) new old post

Good looking guitar and a great song. Happy NGD!

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

bluejeep wrote:

Happy NGD!

Thank you.  Not sure what the NGD is?  I am old and slow smile

In my late teens I had a drug problem...now in my sixties all my problems have a drug.

NGD=new guitar day. I'm old and slow too.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

5 (edited by unclejoesband 2015-05-21 00:52:16)

richeverman wrote:
bluejeep wrote:

Happy NGD!

Thank you.  Not sure what the NGD is?  I am old and slow smile

It took me awhile to figure it out too. roll

Happy NGD.

I Played a 214ce DLX a little over a week ago. I'm not a big fan of Taylor but this one really grabbed hold of me. There may be one in my future.

I bought my Taylor at Martin Music in Memphis. I looked at a lot and asked where the Martin guitars were and the salesman said the guy who owned the store was named Martin. Man I felt dumb..so I bought a Taylor. They were really nice though at the store. First time I ever had to push a button to be buzzed into a music store. I wasn't thrilled with the pickups when I got home and plugged it into my recording system.  I have never liked bridge pickups on acoustics.  It sounds muffled or restricted.  It sounds great playing with a live amp,  it has a better resonance.  It also has the wide neck which I really like for my gorilla fingers smile