Topic: any one played sweet child o' mine solo help!!!

how could you just do that?

Re: any one played sweet child o' mine solo help!!!

you can look into the archives of chordie, you will find there also the so called tabs. If you have a lot of patience and time it is possible you will or can play the solo. Other way is more complicated: put in your CD and try to follow the song first, before you try your solo.
I do not play solos, a few "licks" (mini-solos) I play more rhythm and lead, meaning I follow the voice or song, like I follow the Pink Floyd song: THE WALL, more specific the sentences. Like when he sings "we don't need no education, I play that part on 1 or 2 strings, so people will recognise the song I am playing.
Actual I have the same problem as you: I LOOK DESPERATELY THE INTRO from the song "CROSSROADS" by Eric Clapton (CREAM)

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

thnks, ive got the solo's tab but it's difficult . i want to try   other solo to replace it , but i couldn't find it here in chordie.

Licklibrary also do great video lessons, i've got the DVD of learn to play G 'n' R.
you can also download just the lessons you want from www.licklibrary.com if you join and are willing to pay for them. you can also get backing tracks to play along to.
highly reccomended. hope this helps
besti

She aint exactly pretty, she aint exactly small
but at 42-39-56, you could say she's got it all....