Topic: HI PATRICKJAQUES

your thnks for the advice . accordin to your replies i 've read , you look a PRO rn't u ?

Re: HI PATRICKJAQUES

good day to you chainz. what is PRO rn't u ?

what a long strange trip it's been

i mean a proffesional aren't you .

No I am not a proffesional I have however been playing the guitar for 36 years and I have enjoyed every miniute. I also enjoy talking about guitars and music

did you make any music so far ?

If you mean have I wrote any songs the answer is I have some that I started but never finished

i would like to listen to some of it , if possible .

Yes! i agree Chainz 22, Come on now PatrickJacques {Paddy Jack} must be Irish running in those veins as well?  finish thoses songs!

Suggestion here from Old Doll!

If you cannot finish the ones you started! why not write a nice new colourful one about Plectrums? lol.

"35 years playing the guitar and your asking this Doll about plectrums?" See that Big chair in the Bold Cornor? your name is written all over it!you Git. lol.  "I do not have a clue" That sentence is gonna haunt me for the rest of my natural days!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hi Patrickjacque,
Ive come with cap in hand to apologise!
To take you outa the bold chair! I have  been informed you call Plectrums "PICKS" How can i make amends? Would you like Dinner? Or a Couple of Home Made Irish Coffees?. Or will i start making the colourful Guitar case for you? Please dont pick the latter! the others are much more enjoyable! lol.......

Please forgive me Petal!. Your coffees will be ready in 2 secs!!!

Old Doll.

patrickjacques wrote:

I have some that I started but never finished

That sounds like a good idea for a song in itself:)

11 (edited by patrickjacques 2007-07-23 23:08:55)

Hello there Old Doll, OK I finally get it, a plecrum ia a pick. Sometimes I am not that quick. I must say a Couple Home Made Irish Coffees would be like heaven

By the way I am working on a plectrum song, that is a song about plengctrums

Your friend PADDY JACK

Delighted to hear that news Patrickjacque.
Your Coffees await you! Im also half way through making your Case? My house is like lego land at the mo! tehe! Have a good day!

Slán.
Old Doll.